About Me

My photo
sardonic: adj; bitterly sarcastic

Sunday, June 8, 2008

a little bored at the moment...

so bored with the internet right now...ive checked my mail like 18 times...in the past 24 minutes....yea thats bad...

my weekend has officially commenced as of sunday night...meaning i get monday and tuesday off this week so its kind of my weekend..

ugh so tired...not really i took a nap at like 4 oclock...till 7...yea it was refreshing...if theres anything productive ive done this summer...its ive learned to take naps...my 605 posse would be proud as i am now one of them..

i forgot all the stuff i wanted to do this summer...so heres my list

learn guitar...work on photoshop...learn flash and after effects...maks some $$...work on my graphic novel...work on my book...work on my screenplay (not like i have an idea for one)...play some piano...thats really it i guess...ooo and finish harry potter...and some other books...can we start a book club now guys??

and there is one last thing...

1 comment:

DaedalRose said...

...learn how to pole dance, take trapeze lessons...

<3