About Me

My photo
sardonic: adj; bitterly sarcastic

Monday, May 26, 2008

just another manic monday

so i hope everyone had a fantabulous memorial day...i did...because my grandma brought me chocolate covered raisins...=)...they were delicious...i also found out there's gonna be a spaceballs animated series!!! woohoo!!!...AND i found a dollar in the clearance section whilst at work...and living lohan is coming on soon so i have something to keep me entertained until i pass out...hopefully it will keep me entertained...i cant imagine it not keeping me entertained....can u imagine if I make a cameo in it?? i mean they are filming it on long island so maybe i was around them and theyre camera crew posse and didnt notice? thad be so rad...i could finally have my own imdb page...

i was so tired at work today...i rang for like 3 hours...and i just...after the third hour...forgot that i had knees that bend cuz i was standing for so long...mmm chocolate covered raisins...yum...

my productive day was somewhat shot to shit (not really) wen my mother and sister got into a fight about ellen degeneres... yea u read that right...ellen degeneres...

i neednt fill u in on the details my love becuase it was utterly ridiculous and i was snickering...while i ate my chocolate covered raisins =)...chocolate is the answer to everything ...NO! its not...must fight the awesome power of chocolate...

but seriously...good day =)

No comments: