About Me

My photo
sardonic: adj; bitterly sarcastic

Monday, June 18, 2007

4 6/18/07

1. The Colbert Report
Okay so I don't know where I've been...but I have found love...in the form of Steven Colbert...he's fabulous...and since I have nothing to do I've been binging on reruns...which brings me to my #2....

2. EMPLOYMENT!
It is fabulous...SOMEBODY HIRE ME!

3. Last request

This song kinda wants to make me crawl up in corner and cry...I LOVE IT...why is it always the sad songs that end up being my favorite...

4. How bout some company?

Not bad for someone named raul...jk jk...i dont no...just watch it if u missed it...Hes kind of amazing...

5. Like a newer version of queen's somebody to love...sorta...


6. Bon Jovi...I don't know what's wrong with me...but these past few days I've been obsessing over bon jovi...yum :P
Album drops Tomorow!

7. John Kracinski...that's what she said...

8. The yankees...cause they wiped the floor with the mets...DEAL!

9. Okay I'm really excited about this:
...and as soon as i find a link for it...ill post it

10. THE CLOSER PREMIERES TONIGHT @9
http://www.tnt.tv/series/closer/

11. And last but not least: shout out to my sister cuz its her birthday....and i kicked her ass in spit last night...

No comments: